H2 Water Server Magna
- Water server for larger offices, gyms, sports centers, aged care centers and nursing homes
- Water server designed in cooperation with medical institutions in Japan
- Water server with large water reservoir and excellent filter system for use with tap water
- Create high concentrated hydrogen water in only 8 minutes
- Smart unique design, electrodes are not in direct contact with the drinking water
- Sediment, Carbon and RO filter included
- Easy to clean
- Designed and Manufactured in Japan
H2 water server is the latest hydrogen cooling / hot water server that generates water containing high amounts of hydrogen from tap water. The Magna hydrogen water dispenser contains a filtering system and doesn’t require a water connection, simply fill it with water directly from a tap. For the generation of hydrogen, the electrolysis hydrogen bubble technology is used. The unit is easy to install in an office, gym, sports center or a any social area were numbers of people can access the unit.
The magna professional water server thoroughly filters tap water to pure water and generates high concentration hydrogen water with the latest hydrogen bubbling method. This H2 server has a 10 liter water storage tank and requires the exchange of water filters from time to time. The unit is free standing and can be placed anywhere in a room without the need for a table or bench top to put the unit on.
Another feature of the Magna H2 water server is the ability to serve hot water. With hot water you can offer tea, coffee and other hot drinks.
The revolutionary hydrogen water server is developed in cooperation with a manufacturer of medical supplements. The word “Honmono” in Japanese means development without compromise, to be safe, secure, and demonstrate a great benefit.
Conventional electrolysis hydrogen water dispensers that have a high concentration of hydrogen water are difficult to create and more difficult to make safe. In the H2 server a new technology is adopted, the hydrogen gas bubbling method. Pure hydrogen gas is produced in a water tank but this is not used for drinking water. The hydrogen gas is then transferred to the drink-water tank and then mixed and melted. With this method it’s possible to obtain safe hydrogen drinking water that has not been in contact with metal electrodes that could leak ions into the water, also the concentration of hydrogen produced with this method is high at 1.6 ppm.
Triple Filter System
The Magna hydrogen water dispenser uses a 10 liter water storage container and a set of three filters before water is infused with hydrogen bubbles.
The first filter is a sediment filter. Sediment water filters are used to reduce or completely remove physical particles from source water. Typical sediment filters are rated at 20 microns. A micron rating means that all particles larger than that will be trapped by the filter.
The second filter is a carbon filter. Carbon filters are very effective at removing various chemicals. These include chlorine, benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the public water network. In addition carbon filters remove bad tastes and odors from the water.
The third filter is an RO or Reverse Osmosis filter. Reverse osmosis is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove ions, molecules and larger particles from drinking water. Reverse osmosis also removes bacteria from the water as bacteria are too big to pass through the membrane. Not all reverse osmosis membranes can filter radioactive materials. However the pore of the reverse osmosis membrane mounted on H2 Magna server is 0.0001 μm, this is smaller than the smallest molecule of radioactive substance, so any radioactive substances are completely removed by this filter.
The size of the smallest molecule of radioactive material:
- Cesium: size approx. 0.0006 μm
- Strontium: size approx. 0.0006 μm
- Uranium: size approx. 0.0005 μm
- Radioactive iodine (Iodine 131) size approx. 0.0002 μm
Hydrogen Server Models
- H2 Respiro-cubic a high concentrated “hydrogen inhalation therapy unit”
- H2 Sedis water dispenser for private or home use and small offices
- H2 Sedis-Respiro water dispenser for home use including a hydrogen respirator
- H2 Magna water server for professional gyms, sport centers, larger offices, aged care centers and nursing homes
Hydrogen therapy has reached the awareness of many researchers. As of 2013, the number of publications about hydrogen on its biologically or medically beneficial effects has surpassed 300. Below are a few articles that you may find helpful.
- Clinical Effects of Hydrogen Administration from animal and human diseases to exercise medicine
- Beneficial biological effects and the underlying mechanisms of molecular hydrogen – comprehensive review of 321 original articles
- A randomized double-blind multi-center trial of hydrogen water for Parkinson’s disease: protocol and baseline characteristics
- Progress in the study of biological effects of hydrogen on higher plants and its promising application in agriculture
H2 Water Server Magna Specs
|1||Model name||H2 water server Magna specs||H2 water server Magna specs|
|5||Unit phase Ø voltage||100 VAC 120 watt with transformer included for 110 or 220 100 VAC 120 Watt including transformer for 220 VAC||100 VAC 120 watt with transformer included for 110 or 220 100 VAC 120 Watt including transformer for 220 VAC|
|6||Unit power consumption||60 watt hydrogen production mode, 100 watts cooling mode, 400 watt heating mode||60 watt hydrogen production mode, 100 watts cooling mode, 400 watt heating mode|
|7||Water inlet||10 liters water feed tank||10 liters water feed tank|
|8||Water outlet||water dispenser and 5 liters water drain tank||water dispenser and 5 liters water drain tank|
|Dimensions & weight||Metric||Imperial|
|9||Dim. (w) x (d) x (h)||320 x 452 x 1400 mm||12.6 x 17.8 x 55.1 inch|
|10||Weight||50 Kg||110.2 lbs.|
|11||Shipping weight||Kg||0 lbs.|
|12||Other remarks||3 water storage tanks inside for storing hydrogen water
cold water tank 1.5 liter
Cooling capacity water: 6 °C ~ 15 °C, 43 °F ~ 59 °F
Hot water tank 1.5 liter
Heating capacity water: 70 °C ~ 90 °C, 158 °F ~ 194 °F
room temperature tank 0.8 liter
Hydrogen water generation capacity 20 to 30 cc per minute
Dissolved hydrogen concentration is 1.2 ppm to 1.6 ppm (concentration is higher when cooled).
Sediment filter life (around 3000 liters).
Active carbon filter life (around 3000 liters).
RO filter life (around 6000 liters).