Solar Power Plants
Solar power is steadily expanding its base of users in the commercial sector. The main drivers are rising power and gas costs together with falling prices of solar panels and the ultimate reliability of having ones own energy supply. In fact if your organisation is paying more than 12c/kWh for your electricity it’s worthwhile having us conduct a free solar energy assessment to establish if installing solar power would provide worthwhile savings.
Together with our solar partner and supplier Solari Energy we offer our clients a full turnkey solar energy service. This Queensland firm has gained an enviable reputation for designing, arranging the financing if required, and building commercial solar power plants of all sizes, including multi-megawatt systems, throughout Australia and the Pacific Islands during the past ten years.
Below are some examples of solar energy designs, consulting and installations that have been carried out over time. All solar energy work is backed by a 5-year workmanship warranty and full product warranties. All project construction is with accredited personnel only.
- – Queensland Government Department Brisbane – 770kW Grid Connected Solar System
- – International Industrial Manufacturer Adelaide – 270kW Grid Connected Solar System
- – Agricultural Investment Company, Brisbane – 1.4MW Grid Connected Solar System
- – Agricultural Investment Company Melbourne – 875kW Off Grid Solar System coupled to 800kWh Battery
- – Government Owned Corporation Brisbane – Multiple Technology Feasibility Study over 800 sites
- – Local Government North Queensland – 600kWh On Grid Energy Storage System with 40kW PV
- – Mining Operator Papua New Guinea – Multiple 10kWh Standalone Power Systems
- – Australian Federal Government Solomon Islands – 80kWh Standalone Power System
- – Iconic Gold Museum Victoria – 100kW Rooftop Solar System
- – Benchtop Manufacturer Brisbane – 77kW Rooftop Solar System
- – Salt manufacturer Sydney – 51 kW Rooftop Solar System
- – Salt Manufacturer Brisbane – 97.80kW Rooftop Solar System
- – Local Government Queensland – Feasibility for Solar 14 Council Owned Sites
- – 125MW Utility Solar Farm Project Workup Southern Queensland
- – Mining Operator Papua New Guinea 20MW Solar Farm Project