H2 Respiro Cubic
- Hydrogen therapy supports the improvement of exercise performance
- 80 ml/ minute hydrogen generation in dual mode
- High concentration of hydrogen gas 99.9%
- Compact size makes it easy to take with you when travelling
- Equipped with an automatic stop when the water level is low
The respiro-cubic focusses on athletes and health conscious people that want a higher dose of hydrogen than you would be able to drink with water. Hydrogen inhalation therapy shows promise in hospitals, nursing homes, gyms and sports centres of all types.
Hydrogen inhalation treatment is an innovative way to care for patients after cardiopulmonary resuscitation by inhalation of hydrogen gas which protects life and brain function, enabling their rehabilitation. Hydrogen therapy is also an innovative treatment for exercise-induced oxidative stress and sports injuries. Hydrogen therapy supports the improvement of exercise performance.
Hydrogen has some very beneficial properties as an antioxidant. Hydrogen is also an extremely small molecule that can penetrate even the tiniest cellular compartments. This helps explain how hydrogen works to offer free-radical defense throughout the entire body. Another property of hydrogen is that it’s considered anti-inflammatory this helps athletes and patients to recover faster from muscle-pain, joint-pains, injuries and surgery.
Hydrogen has been used for decades in deep sea diving, compressed air is limited to a depth of around 75 meters (250 feet), if humans want to dive deeper hydrogen oxygen mixes can be used. It’s the hydrogen component that gives power to the divers at great depths and accelerates athletes on the ground.
Hydrogen Server Models
- H2 Respiro-cubic a high concentrated “hydrogen inhalation therapy unit”
- H2 Sedis water dispenser ideal for private or home use and for small offices
- H2 Sedis-Respiro water dispenser for home use including a hydrogen respirator
- H2 Magna water server for professional gyms, sport centers, aged care centres, nursing homes and larger offices
Hydrogen therapy has reached the awareness of many researchers. As of 2013, the number of publications about hydrogen on its biologically or medically beneficial effects has surpassed 300. You may find these few articles helpful.
- Clinical Effects of Hydrogen Administration from animal and human diseases to exercise medicine
- Beneficial biological effects and the underlying mechanisms of molecular hydrogen – comprehensive review of 321 original articles
- A randomized double-blind multi-center trial of hydrogen water for Parkinson’s disease: protocol and baseline characteristics
- Progress in the study of biological effects of hydrogen on higher plants and its promising application in agriculture
H2 Respiro Cubic Specs
|1||Model name||H2 Respiro-Cubic specs||H2 Respiro-Cubic specs|
|3||Gas Quality||99.9 purity of H2||99.9 purity of H2|
|5||Unit phase Ø voltage||input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz, output: 12V 10A||input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz, output: 12V 10A|
|6||Unit power consumption||60 watts||60 watts|
|Dimensions & weight||Metric||Imperial|
|7||Dim. (w) x (d) x (h)||122 x 220 x 234 mm||4.8 x 8.7 x 9.2 inch|
|8||Weight||3 Kg||6.6 lbs.|
|9||Shipping dim. (w)x(d)x(h)||21 x 39 x 34 cm||8 x 15 x 13 inch|
|10||Shipping weight||6 Kg||13 lbs.|
|11||Other remarks||Water storage tank: Manual filling with ultrapure water from chemist (white Pharmacopoeia purified water (electric conductivity 5 μS / cm or less)
Hydrogen production: 40 ml / minute single mode, 80 ml / minute dual mode
Lifetime of electrodes: 3000 – 1500 hours (single – dual mode)
Accessories: 2 hydrogen inhale tubes, AC power supply adapter